The Carying Place, Inc.
TCP Volunteer Information Sessions
Usually each third Saturday of each month; changes occasionally
Hi TCP family and friends! This is a call to action for volunteers needed to help serve our homeless, working families with children. We are currently in need of new volunteers for the following areas:
• Moving and storage up-keep volunteers (usually the first Saturday of each month; also in need of movers with trucks)
• Property maintenance/handy-man volunteers (as needed to maintain properties)
• Family support team and caring sponsor volunteers (working directly with families each Thursday evening for 16 weeks at a time; caring sponsors work weekly at their convenience with families)
• Office volunteers – one 4 hour shift a week or back-up office volunteers
• Teen or youth program volunteers (working directly with the children of families on Thursday evening; flexible needs here).
If you or someone is interested in volunteering with our families and agency, please join us for our monthly volunteer information sessions being held on each third Saturday at 9:30am! It will be located at our agency office, address 491 James Jackson Avenue, Cary, NC 27513 and promises to share our volunteer options and agency mission. Contact our office at 919-462-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or inquire more about volunteerism. We hope you will join us and look forward to getting you started as one of our wonderful and reliable volunteers!