Dec. 3rd - Dec. 17th
No Place Like Home
- WHAT: 2020 “Home for the Holidays” Virtual Annual Benefit
- WHEN: Premieres December 3, 2020 at 8 am and runs through December 17, 2020
- WHERE: Special place and special time determined by your Table Captain
- WHY ATTEND: The Carying Place relies primarily on donations and grants to continue to help change the lives of families in need. Each dollar you donate directly and positively impacts a family who may need various assistance to learn the life-skills necessary to obtain financial stability and permanent self-sustaining housing.
Master of Ceremonies – Bill Leslie
Award-winning journalist, retired veteran anchorman for WRAL television and internationally acclaimed musician and composer.
Your financial support helps TCP families in meaningful ways:
- $120 – supports families for 1 day
- $825 – supports families for 1 week
- $3,550 – supports families for 1 month
- $3,800 – supports utilities of one TCP apartment for one year
- $14,150 – supports families for 4 months (full length of family support program)
Stonegate Financial is pleased to sponsor the 2020 Home for the Holidays Annual Benefit and invites you to join them in giving a gift that will last a lifetime.
Current Challenge Gifts: $15,000 ~ Goal: $80,000
The Carying Place would like to thank Terry & Becky Wiles and Andy & Ginny Widmark for their generous challenge gift support of the Home for the Holidays Benefit.
Thank you to the 2020 Table Captains:
||Todd & Melinda Crouse
||Rick & Marcia Stephenson
||Terry & Becky Wiles