Families are carefully screened to determine their motivation and readiness to make changes to improve their situation. The below details are used for family eligibility:
- Must be homeless or in imminent danger of homelessness.
- Must be a working family with school-aged children, ages 18 years old and under.
- Must have full-time employment; a minimum of 37 hours worked weekly at an hourly rate of $14.
- Must agree to full background, credit report, proof of income, and proof of credit score checks.
- Must participate in a children’s needs assessment, including school enrollment, childcare, health care needs, etc.
- Domestic abuse or Child Protective Service concerns will be assessed.
- Criminal records and documented felonies will be assessed.
- Substance use history will be assessed.